Articulture, in collaboration with the Wales outdoor arts commissioning consortium, have now started their summer 2015 tour of two newly commissioned pieces of work by Wales based artists Kitsch & Sync (‘Babs & Stella’s Intergalatic Adventure’) and Gwilym Morus Baird (‘Beic’).
Premieres of the shows took place at The Riverfront, Newport’s Big Splash Festival on the 30th May.
The shows will now continue to be performed at the following dates –
- Taliesin Arts Centre, Swansea – Dance Days, 18-19th July
- Pontio, Bangor – Gwledd SYRCAS Feast, 24- 25th July
- Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff- Blysh Festival, 25th July – 1st August
- Aberystwyth Arts Centre – outdoor arts event, 15th – 16th August
- LLAWN03 Llandudno Arts Weekend #3 18 – 20th September
Images of ‘Beic’ will follow soon.